COVID 19 UPDATE: Exceptions for leaving your Municipality.
You may be asking yourself with the new rules set out by the Andalusian Government until the 23rd of November, what are the exceptions to leaving your municipality.
Let us enlighten you, the only reasons where you can leave the perimeter of your town are (outside this list you are not allowed out, otherwise you will be fined):
- Doctors appointment or other health services.
- Compliance with labour, professional, business, institutional or legal obligations.
- Attendance at university, teaching and educational centres, including nursery schools.
- Return to the place of habitual or family residence.
- Assistance and care for the elderly, minors, dependents, people with disabilities or especially vulnerable people.
- Travel to financial and insurance entities or refuelling stations in neighbouring territories.
- Required or urgent actions before public, judicial or notarial bodies.
- Renewals of permits and official documentation, as well as other administrative procedures that cannot be postponed.
- Taking official exams or tests that cannot be postponed.
- Due to force majeure or situation of need.
- Any other activity of a similar nature, duly justified.